Our Base Pinsa is a pre- cooked product, handcrafted , with a natural leavening that exceeds 60 hours . This allows our Pinsa to be genuine, light, tasty and very digestible . It can be seasoned in a classic and quick way, or in more elaborate gourmet versions.
Simple and quick preparation
1. First, turn on the oven at maximum temperature and let it reach it, to guarantee the highest cooking quality.
2. In the meantime, season the Pinsa to your liking, create classic flavors or fantastic gourmet varieties.
3. Once seasoned, place the Pinsa on the oven grill and let it cook for 5/6 minutes. Then it will be ready to eat!
Season it with our products
You cannot fail to combine our products with the purchase of the grip. Here are some suggestions for you: pumpkin cream, nduja cream, turnip Green, dried tomatoes, tomato sauce, Mediterranean cream, fig molasses, smoked ricotta ... and many others. In the Pinsa category you will already find some boxes made up of Pinsa bases + a mix of our products , to create delicious simple and gourmet pinsas, at super advantageous prices.
Ingredients: Type "0" soft wheat flour with wheat germ (0.25%), water, Calabria rice flour (9.50%), type "1" soft wheat flour, wholemeal soft wheat flour, RYE flour, SOY flour, salt, RHEAD sourdough flour (1%), extra virgin olive oil, yeast.
Preservatives: Calcium propionate and potassium sorbate. Ingredients listed in CAPITAL letters may cause food allergies or intolerances in sensitive individuals. May contain traces of: MILK, SESAME, MUSTARD and PEANUT.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Once opened, it should be kept in the fridge and consumed within 2/3 days.
It can be stored up to 90 days at room temperature.
Each bag is in a protected atmosphere and contains 2 Pinsa bases of 250 grams each.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.